WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are constantly looking for businesslike and talented people who could join our fast growing company.
If you have a passion for inner image and believe that you would add value to our team, we want to hear from you! If you do not find a role below that matches your skills but you find that you can still contribute to our business, feel free to contact us.
In connection with the expansion of the company, we are looking for a bright-eyed, start-up and talented sales assistant for our team. The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of interior design and / or modern design, very good English language skills (including grammar) and a basic knowledge of PhotoShop or Illustrator. The workplace is our new and proud downtown representative store.
- Assisting and advising customers in finding the right product
- E-store management and renewal
- Preparation of tenders and invoices
- Order management, including transportation and communication with suppliers
- On-site sales and store maintenance
Requirements for the candidate:
- Confident, open and a great communicator
- Very good knowledge of Estonian and English, including grammar
- Very diligent and organized
- Trend-aware, especially in the field of design
- Interest in interior design
- The advantage is basic knowledge of PhotoShop / Illustrator or graphic design skills
Advantages of work:
- Good salary
- Family benefits
- Friendly, cohesive and youthful team
- Modern company and work environment
- Convenient location in the heart of Tallinn
- Largely English language work
- Opportunity to dive into the world of interior design
Starting a job as soon as possible, in case of the right candidate by agreement. The job is full time.
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter entitled 'STAFF' to the address no later than 1 June email@example.com