E-COMMERCE AND MULTIMEDIA COORDINATOR
We are looking for a creative, accurate and organized e-commerce and multimedia coordinator for our team. Prior training in e-commerce is not required, especially critical thinking. The right candidate would be able to create coherence between new products, company news and social media posts through creative text and visual material.
- Adding products and product materials to the e-shop (program training guaranteed)
- Translation of product descriptions from English into Estonian
- Regular updating of the e-store website and news section and coordination with social media posts
- Creation of marketing material for e-shop and social media channels
WE WANT YOU
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce operation
- Ability to evaluate and improve the e-store user experience
- Very good command of English and Estonian
- Familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop computer programs
- Good understanding of Scandinavian design language
WE OFFER YOU
- Fair pay
- Family benefits
- A youthful and friendly team
- An inspiring work environment
- Convenient location in the heart of Tallinn
- Opportunity to dive into the world of interior design and work with leading brands in the field
Starting work by agreement. The position is full time.
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter entitled 'STAFF' no later than Monday, 9 May to firstname.lastname@example.org. If available, add examples from previous visual works.